How much does the shipping cost?
- The shipping is free of charge for all the orders on our website.
How long does it take for a pen to arrive in my country?
- We are shipping every writing instrument by Air Mail, usually it takes between 7 to 10 days but if there are public holidays or depends where the destination country is located, it may take up to 15 days.
How can I contact the customer service?
- You can send us an email at email@example.com or fill up the form on the Contact page and we will get in touch with you shortly.
How do I take care of my ebonite fountain pen, prevent it from breakage or damage?
- Your writing instrument is manufactured of very distinctive material, such as hard rubber - also known as Ebonite. To enjoy your DeNobil writing instrument for a long time, please protect it from any breakage or damage and do not expose it to direct heat or humidity. We recommend to clean your writing instrument approximately every two months to preserve its pristine condition. Especially, if the ink has dried up due to lack of use, the feeder system is blocked, a different color of ink is to be used, or the ink flow becomes irregular or stops.
Storage of your DeNobil writing instrument
It is recommended to keep your writing instrument in the original box for protection if not used for long time. When not using your writing instrument for a longer period of time, we kindly advise to remove all the ink out of the fountain pen. After a longer storage period, We recommend to clean your fountain pen to preserve its pristine condition.
Does DeNobil offer a certificate of Authenticity and warranty?
- Yes. All our writing instruments are exclusively handmade at DeNobil factory and the certificate of Authenticity together with a warranty card is included in every box. All our pens come with a 2 years limited warranty.
Which payment options are available?
- For purchases on our website we accept most of the credit and debit cards, ex: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, JCB, American Express, Diners.
What payment options do you accept?
- At the moment we accept payments only by credit and debit cards from around the world.