How much does the delivery cost?
- The delivery is free of charge for all the orders on our website.
How long does it take for the pen to arrive in my country?
- We are shipping every pen by Express Air Mail, usually it takes from 7 to 10 days but it depends if there are public holidays or depends where the country is located, it may take up to 20 days.
How can I contact the customer service?
- You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the form on the Contact page and we will get in touch with you shortly.
How do I take care of my ebonite fountain pen, prevent it from breakage or damage?
- Your writing instrument is manufactured of very distinctive material, such as hard rubber - also called Ebonite. To enjoy your DeNobil writing instrument for a long time, please protect it from any breakage or damage and do not expose it to direct heat or humidity. We recommend to clean your writing instrument approximately every two months to preserve its pristine condition. Especially, if the ink has dried up due to lack of use, the feeder system is blocked, a different colour of ink is to be used, or the ink flow becomes irregular or stops
Storage of your DeNobil writing instrument
It is recommended to keep your writing instrument in a DeNobil box for protection. When not using your writing instrument for a longer period of time, we kindly advise to remove all ink out of the fountain pen. After a longer storage period, We recommend to clean your fountain pen to preserve its pristine condition.
Does DeNobil offer a certificate of Originality?
- Yes. All our writing instruments are exclusively handmade at DeNobil factory and the certificate of Originality is included in every box.
Which payment options are available?
- For purchases on our website we accept most of the credit and debit cards from around the world, ex: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, JCB, American Express, Diners.
What payment options do you accept?
- At the moment we accept payments only by credit and debit cards from around the world.